Moogo Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, at ul. Puławska 94/3, 02-620 Warsaw, Poland, statistical number REGON 363269324, tax identification number NIP 521-37-15-895, entered into National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, under the no. KRS 0000592102 (hereinafter the Moogo) acts as administrator of your personal data.
It is our purpose to safeguard your personal data and ensure that their processing is clear, due and compliant with both the GDPR and local law provisions.
Why Moogo stores your personal data?
With respect to personal data collected upon your separate consent, your personal data shall be processed until withdrawal of that consent by you. We shall refrain from processing of your data in the event that your data are not accurate anymore or you cease to be interested in our offer.
After ceasing of processing of your personal data the Moogo may undertake to anonymise your data and other related information. We however reserve our right to store those data and accessing them for period of time necessary to ensure our legally justified interest and fulfill duties imposed on us by the law.
What personal data of yours are collected by the Moogo?
At the conclusion of purchase agreements regarding services and/or goods we collect your personal that. Those are i.a.:
– name and surname, nickname and/ or login used by you in the internet,
– your domicile and/or delivery address,
– contact phone number and/or your e-mail.
The above personal data are necessary for:
1. Conclusion and performance of contract (art. 6 par. 1 subpar. b of the GDPR), in particular in purpose of:
– executing of your order,
– ensuring delivery of your order,
– resolving your warranty claims, addressing your questions regarding your orders,
– verification if your personal data are accurate and if you are interested in offer of the Moogo.
Without these data we would not be able to render services and sell goods to you through our web page www.kaola-kid.pl.
2. Fulfilling of legal obligations (art. 6 par. 1 subpar. c of the GDPR), in particular in purpose of:
– issuing and keeping of invoices and/or bills,
– storing information about orders and contracts concluded,
– ensuring functionality and security of www.kaola-kid.pl web page and it- system of the Moogo,
– considering of any of your claims.
3. Execution of legally justified interest of the Moogo (art. 6 par. 1 subpar. f of the GDPR), in particular in purpose of:
– establishing, pursuing and enforcement of claims and/or defense against claims of third parties,
– contacting you in the event of your questions, queries, claims, responding to them and addressing them,
– supporting of our enterpreneural activity,
– making analyses, summaries of our activity for internal puproses,
– preparing new offers for goods and services.
4. We could process your personal data in other purposes, subject to your additional consent for such processing (art. 6 par. 1 subpar. a RODO). Upon your appropriate consent, we in particular may:
– collect and process your image, in particular upload it onto the internet, eg. onto social media web pages,
– upload information regarding your use of our services and goods purchased with us onto social media web pages,
– promote our company, goods and services,
– create analyses, statistics, summaries and/ or reports on your usage of functionalities, goods and services of the Moogo, in particular tworzyć analizy, statystki, zestawienia i raporty korzystania przez Państwa z funkcjonalności, towarów i usług Moogo, in particular to connect those information with information regarding other persons, in purpose of creating anonymous data bases.
Simoultaneously be advised on your right to withdraw your consent at any time and at your discrection. Your right to withdrawal at any time shall not ifnluence conformity with the law of the processing that had been conducted by the Moogo upon your consent before its withdrawal.
What third parties can access your data?
Moogo shall, in accordance to the law, enable your personal data to the following third parties:
– business partners acting on our behalf (e.g. it services, web page and internet companies, accountancy firms, parcel and postal service companies, delivery services delivering our goods directly to you, financial services companies, including payment, settlement and financing, our advisors, auditors and controlling firms, legal advisors and debt collection companies)
– our business partners supporting rendering our services to you, eg. companies maintaining social media portals on our behalf;
– other administrators of personal data (eg. parcel and postal services, that collect and process your data in purpose of delivery of our goods directly to you, financial settlement companies which maintain and accept your payments on our behalf).
We hereby inform, that in the event of payment for our goods and/ or services by using PayPal services, personal data administrator of the data conferred by you shall be PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal l-2449, Luxembourg. n such event collection and processing of personal data shall be governed by appropriate by-laws as disclosed on web page www.paypal.com/pl.
We hereby inform, that in the event of payment for our goods and/ or services by using Przelewy24.pl services, a personal data administrator of the data conferred by you shall be PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its seat in Poznań at ul. Kanclerskiej 15, 60-327 Poznań, KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887. In such event collection and processing of personal data shall be governed by appropriate by-laws as disclosed on web page https://www.przelewy24.pl/obowiazekinformacyjnyakceptant.
The „cookie” files are small files saved on your computer, that store settings and other information used by web sites visited by you. Cookie files may containn individual settings of the web page and/or be used for tracking your interaction with the web page. We use cookie files in particular to harmonise content of our web page to your preferences and optimise utilisiation of our web page, maintenance of your session (after logging in), due to which user of our web page is not forced to enter login and password, and finally, to support and execute measures ensuring safety.
You may opt out from saving cookie files in your web browser, which however may cause some hindrances at using our web page. The web page may place cookie files if web browser enables for it. Web browsers creators publish on their web pages particular manuals for maintenance of cookie files. Web browsers enable web page access only to cookie files that stem from that browser and not from other browsers.
What rights do you have with regard to processing of personal data?
- Right to clarify your data – which is change or correct of your data in case of its incorrect, changed or is not actual anymore.
- Right to partial or full removal of data (the so- called. „right to be forgotten”) – meaning that you may demand from Moogo removal of such data, that are being processed without any particular legal basis.
- Right to limitation of data processing – meaning limitation of processing of your data to storage exclusively.
- Right to access your data – meaning receiving information about purpose and measures of processing your data and copies of those data.
- Right to transfer your data – meaning right to receive from Moogo your personal data and/ or indication of administrator, to whom Moogo shall transfer your data, under condition that it is technically feasible.
- Right to object – you may bring objection against processing of your data by Moogo at any time and at your discretion.
In the event that your data are processed in purpose established upon your consent – we will refrain from processing your data for such purpose.
In the event that we process your personal data in particular circumstances, due to legally justified interest and/ or public interest – we will refrain from processing your data for such purposes unless there are no other, legally justified grounds for processing, overruling your interest, rights and freedom, and/ or grounds to establishing, enforcement or defense against claims.
- Right to withdraw consent – you may, in any time and at your discretion, withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data. Starting from delivery of such withdrawal we shall refraing from processing of your personal data for purpose indicated in your consent.
Be also kindly reminded that until withdrawal of your consent we are entitled to processing of your personal data.
How can you execute your rights regarding processing of your data by Moogo?
You may execute your rights by placing appropriate motion by means of following communication measure:
– by phone under the number: +48 692 222 908
– by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
– in writing, by sending written correspondence to the seat of Moogo: Moogo Sp. z o.o., Warszawa ul. Puławska 94/3, 02-620 Warszawa
You are also entitled to file a suit before Chairman of Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych), should you find that processing of your personal data by Moogo may infringe provisions of the law.